Must leave this here until the Busways custom main menu is turned into a block
Operations Controller - Port Macquarie
Our employees are what makes Busways work. We currently have a full-time vacancy for dynamic and motivated Operations Controller at our Port Macquarie Depot.
This opportunity will suit an applicant that has a thorough understanding of the Port Macquarie area, in addition to possessing a current MR license and Bus Driver Authority.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will require you to have a mature and professional approach with excellent communication skills.
The responsibilities associated with this position could include but is not limited to:
· Monitoring and maintaining the shifts & rosters program
· Monitoring and responding through two-way communications
· Monitoring and recording bus departure times
· Arranging head off buses
· Recording occurrence reports
· Arranging shift coverage during driver absence
· Effectively co-ordinating and managing on-road incidents
· Co-operating with emergency services and other organisations
· Strong Communication skills
· Attention to detail in all areas of application
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
· Effective problem solving skills
· Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
On the job training will be provided. Previous experience within an Operation Controller scope is not necessary however, would be considered an advantage.
Unfortunately due to the large number of applications that we usually receive, we are unable to contact all applicants and only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Busways is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply:
If you are looking for a friendly and pro-active environment that will enable you to learn and progress in your career, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.If you require any further information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact him on 9497 1969.
Application Closing Date:
Fri, 12/09/2016 - 17:30